Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Pictures







I found some pictures I practiced drawing over 10 years ago when I was tidying up my desk. It was when I was a high school student. I was a member of Karate-Club. However, I practice drawing pictures, not Karate. Because, I was inspired by some friends and a teacher. There were some friends who were good at drawing Manga around me, and my Japanese teacher used to be a Manga Author.
I was really bad at drawing pictures at first. But I practiced every day with them.

Ohh,, it brings back good memories.
I cannot draw pictures like these without any supports though...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even still, for someone who wasn't very good, you definitely improved. Did you design your mixi images as well?

Anonymous said...

i like your drawing, its pretty good, keep it up! :D

Yosshi said...

B.J. -->
Thanks for your compliment. :)
Yes, I designed my mixi images as well.

crazeecreezz -->
Do you like it? Thanks.
I am wondering if I know you. Have I met you before?

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

Anonymous said...

hi yosshi, this is really funny- i made a comment on ur post in 2007 and i just saw it as i googled my name "crazeecreezz".
To answer ur question, well nope we have not met before =).. i was just going through ur blog at that time randomly.. nice to meet you btw =)